- Refurbished Phone is a used phone that is refurbished to be a new mobile phone.
- Whatr’s the differences between a refurbished phone and a brand new phone?
- 1. No difference in appearance, and the phone’s functions and performances are the same as new ones.
- 2. Differences exist in internal parts, which in refurbished phones they have been used and while in brand new phones have not.
- 3. The IMEI serial number of a refurbished phone has been beyond Apple’s official 1 year after-sales warranty.