- Item: Refurbished/Used
- Refurbished Phone is a used phone that is refurbished to be a new mobile phone.
- Whatr’s the differences between a refurbished phone and a brand new phone?
- 1. No difference in appearance, and the phone’s functions and performances are the same as new ones.
- 2. Differences exist in internal parts, which in refurbished phones they have been used and while in brand new phones have not.
- 3. The IMEI serial number of a refurbished phone has been beyond Apple’s official 1 year after-sales warranty.
Refurbished Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Smartphone – US Plug, Gray
Bigger than Bigger
iPhone 6 Plus isn’t simply bigger,?it’s better in every way. Larger, yet dramatically thinner. More?powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets?the new Retina HD display. It’s one continuous form where hardware and software function in?perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone thats?
better by any measure.
Largest and Thinnest
Developing an iPhone with a larger?and more advanced display meant pushing?the edge of design. From the seamless transition of glass metal to the?streamlined profile, every detail was carefully considered to enhance your?experience. So while it’s display is larger, iPhone 6 Plus just right.
Not Just a Bigger Display,?a Better Display
It’s one thing to make a bigger display.?It’s?entirely something else to make a bigger Multi-Touch display with brilliant colors and higher?contrast at even wider viewing angles. But that’s?exactly what we did with the new Retina HD?display.
Hugely Powerful?Enormously Efficient
Built on 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the new?A8?chip delivers more power.?The M8 motion co-processor efficiently?gathers data from advanced sensors and a new?barometer.?And with increased life. iPhone 6 Plus?lets you do more, for longer than ever.
The Only Camera You’ll?Ever Need
With a 8-megapixel camera, you can be sure to capture sharp, detailed stills like the ones shot?on iPhone 6 Plus. That includes shooting?and even editing?brilliant video, which is up to four?times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
Advanced security?right at your fingertip.Touch ID makes unlocking your iPhone 6 Plus?simple and secure. After all, your fingerprint is?the perfect password, and?you always have it with you.