With a 9.6-inch 800*1280 IPS display, high-resolution, offers a wider and clearer immersive visual effect.
2GB RAM +32GB ROM, provide enough space for storing videos, games etc, if you need more, there is a micro SD (TF) card slot, you can insert a TF card(not included), Up to 128GB, to satisfy your demand.
0.3MP front camera and 2MP rear camera, shoot vivid pictures which have bright color and sharp details.
Equipped with MTK MT6582V quad-core CPU, advanced Android4.4, and 4800mAh battery.
CUBE iplay9 9.6-Inch 3G Tablet PC
- A Do-Everything Family Device
- Having a tablet lying around as a general all-purpose device-for quickly checking email, reading the wedb, or killing a few minutes with a game. It’s faster and easier than grabbing your laptop or heading to your computer, and it isn’t locked to one location. The 32GB ROM gives you more possibilities.
- Silver Metal Cover
- The iplay9 shows up as a graceful gesture to your eyes, we use metal materials to build this great creature. Classic while silver color, simple fluent line design, anti-fingerprint panel, just give you the right one.
- An ALL-In-One Ereader
- Between apps like IOS’ Newsstand or Google Play Magazines, kindle, comic book reader, and “read later” apps like pocket, you can pretty much combine all your reading into one, much more portable device.
- A Portable Media and Gaming Center
- Imagine the awesomeness of a home theater PC and a pocket entertainment tablet that fits in your backpack. You can bring it over to your friends’ house for a game playing together party, or see an awesome film. All you need is a tablet and the right apps and accessories. The dual stereo speakers design make sound effect perfect.
- A Note Taking Machine
- The iplay9 has rich functions like WIFI, Bluetooth 4.0, FM and GPS, if you’re in school or need to take a lot of notes at work, the iplay9 actually makes for a pretty note-taker, when matching with a Bluetooth keyboard. From making annotations in books and articles to making handwritten notes and equations or even just downsizing your massive stack of textbooks, you can do more with your notes than you ever could on paper.